1. Appointments and cancellations
- All nurses and therapists at Another Level Medispa are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and so Another Level Medispa cannot guarantee continued treatment with a particular nurse or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01245 260600. We will need to know at least 24 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 24 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your course items or loss of your deposit.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.Another Level Medispa will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time and, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will try to contact you as soon as we can.
- We will let you know of any preparations you need to make in advance of your treatment. If you don’t follow the guide lines we may need to cancel your appointment, reduce the treatment time, or charge additional fees.
- Any client bringing a child with them to an appointment must be accompanied by another adult to accompany the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child may result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the course item or deposit. No children under 16 years old must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Another Level Medispa a deposit is sometimes required.
- For an appointment with a practitioner: a deposit of £50 may be charged at the time of booking; this is simply to reserve the appointment.
- Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Another Level Medispa reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
3. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 18 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 18 months will be lost.
- When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, all appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was purchased.
- Course items are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
- We will assess whether treatment is suitable for you prior to the treatment being carried out. If we don’t, we will let you know why not.
- Another Level Medispa will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she providesAnother Level Medispa with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Another Level Medispa will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Another Level Medispa regarding the care of a treated area.
- All content and images used in this website belong to theAnother Level Medispa.
6. Your right to complain
- Another Level Medispa endeavours to treat all its clients properly, caringly and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Another Level Medispa, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you need assistance with making your complaint,Another Level Medispa will be pleased to help.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will take the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter or email within two days of making the complaint explaining our actions to investigate the matter.
- During the course of the investigation, Another Level Medispa may need you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate by Another Level Medispa. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved locally, the matter will be referred to the appropriate responsible person at Another Level Medispa offices in Chelmsford. You may at any time refer the details of your complaint to your local council.
7. Quality Commitment
The “Another Level Medispa QUALITY Commitment” is based on over 14 years’ industry experience and constant research to put the best equipment available at your service.
This is a summary of the complaints procedure.